For use on boats and in public areas, such as restaurants, a rod and bolt fixing can be specified on a lamp design. This fixing will secure the lamp in place preventing tipping.
For quotation please confirm:
• Lamp design and quantity required?
• Length of rod e.g. 100mm?
• Diameter of rod e.g. M10?
• If you would like the electrical cable to exit through the rod, or separately through the lamp base?
• Length of flex and plug required?
• How the lamp should be switched; on the bulb holder, on the base of the lamp, inline on the flex, or hardwired/no switch?
Once you decide to proceed our inhouse design team will create a CAD drawing for your approval.