1. Notice of Consent
We are Charles Edwards (Antiques) Ltd, (‘we/us/our’), a private limited company incorporated under the Companies Act 2006 with the registered number 01350086 and its registered office at 582 Kings Road, London SW6 2DY. We provide the website charlesedwards.com (the “Website”).
If you do not wish your personal data to be used in this way, please cease use of the Website immediately and do not register and/or share with us your personal data.
2. Use by Children
This website is not aimed at or intended for use by children. By using this Website you warrant and represent:
- you are aged 13 or over; or
3. Information Collected
We collect and hold any information you submit to us, whether via the online enquiry function, email, the ‘Contact Us’ section below or any other method. This may include:
- your name;
- your address;
- your telephone number;
- your email contact details;
- details of your enquiry including project name and project selection, which may include address details; and
- in respect of the trade application form only: your company name, company type and VAT number (if applicable).
Information about your visit to and use of the Website will also be collected automatically, including your IP address. The Website does not track or save search information, nor does it directly track page usage. However, analytics are installed which will record details such as:
- the time and date of your visit;
- the pages and functions of the website you use; and
- details of any search you carry out on the website.
4. Use of Information
We use the information we collect about you for the following purposes:
- fulfilling contracts between you and us and provide other services you have requested;
- providing you with information about our services, goods and products;
- providing information relating to updates or changes to the Website, services, goods or products;
- tracking site activity;
- keeping records and information about market trends and other marketing information;
- sending you marketing communications about products, services and events which may be of interest to you; and
- tailoring your experience using the Website and other services we provide.
5. Marketing Communications
We would like to contact you from time to time about products, services and events we think may be of interest to you. If you no longer wish to be contacted by us for this purpose, please contact us by the details in the ‘Contact Us’ section below.
6. Storage of Personal Information
We will not transfer your personal information outside the United Kingdom. Your information will be stored on secure servers and we will take reasonable and proportionate measures to protect such data from loss, theft, destruction and unauthorised access. Unfortunately, no transfer of data via the internet is completely secure. Any transmission of data to us online is carried out at your own risk.
7. Update Your Information
If you wish to update or amend any of the personal information we hold about you, please contact us as directed in the ‘Contact Us’ section below.
8. Information Request
You are entitled to require us to disclose full details of our processing of your personal data, including:
- the information we hold;
- the categories of processing we carry out; and
- the categories of third party with which we share your information.
If you wish to request this information, please contact us as directed in the ‘Contact Us’ section. It would be helpful to us if you could list ‘Subject Access Request’ as the subject of your message.
We may charge a reasonable fee to cover our administrative costs if your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive, or if you have asked for additional copies of the information following the request.
9. Third Party Links
11. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
12. Contact Us