1. Website Operator
charlesedwards.com is a website (the “Website”) operated by Charles Edwards (Antiques) Limited, a private limited company incorporated under the Companies Act 2006 with the registered number 01350086 and its registered office at 582 Kings Road, London SW6 2DY (“Charles Edwards”, “we/us/our”).
(together the “Policies”), govern your access to and use of the Website.
The Website is available free of charge on an “as available” and “as is” basis. We do not guarantee the Website or any of its contents will continue to be available. We may take down the Website and/or any of its content at any time. The content of the Website is provided for general information only. We make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the contents of the Website are accurate, complete and/or up to date.
The Website is intended to allow customers to view our products and the services we offer. Customers may also make an online enquiry via the Website. We do not guarantee the Website or any content on it will always be available or uninterrupted. We are not liable to you if for any reason the Website is not available for any period of time.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
Charles Edwards is the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Website and its content, including without limitation copyright, trade marks, patents, design rights, data, rights in data, database rights, confidential information and the right to sue under the laws of passing off and unfair competition anywhere in the world. All rights are fully reserved. You are granted a personal, non-commercial, non-exclusive limited licence to use the Website and some of its contents as strictly specified in the ‘Acceptable Use’ section below.
5. Acceptable Use
Your right to use the Website is subject to the following strict conditions:
- you may print off one copy and download extracts of any page of the Website for your personal use;
- you must not modify any physical or digital copies of any page or contents of the Website;
- you must not use any of the Website’s illustrations, photographs, diagrams, charts, videos or audio sequences separately from accompanying text; and
- our status and that of any identified contributors must always be acknowledged. For the avoidance of doubt, no moral rights are waived.
You may only use the Website for lawful purposes. The Website may not be used for:
- any purpose which breaches any applicable law, regulation, judgment or order;
harming or intending to cause harm to minors;
- sending or knowingly receiving any material which does not comply with applicable law or our Policies;
- transmitting or procuring the transmission of unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material (spam); or
- transmitting or procuring the transmission of viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, key stroke loggers, spyware, adware or other malicious programs or code.
You may link to the Website’s homepage from your website, provided:
- you are the owner and operator of that website;
- you do not link to the Website in a way which suggests (directly or indirectly) an association with or endorsement by us;
- your website contains no content which is illegal, offensive, violent, sexually explicit or discriminatory against any person or group on the grounds of gender, age, ethnicity, nationality, sexual orientation, disability or political or religious belief;
- you do not reframe any part of the Website within your website;
- you do not operate a business which sells, produces and/or creates lighting fixtures, furniture and/or finishes, whether antique or otherwise;
- you do not link to any page of the Website other than the homepage;
The right to link to the Website is granted by us on a temporary basis acting in our absolute discretion. We may remove this right at any time without notice. To request permission or further information, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not warrant, represent or guarantee the Website is free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for taking appropriate measures to protect your accounts, software and devices from viruses and other forms of cyber-attack.
You must not misuse the Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website, the server on which our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Website will cease immediately.
7. Third Party Sites
8. Blocking Access and Content
9. Inappropriate Content
If you believe any content of the Website is illegal, offensive, inappropriate, breaches the rights of any person or organisation or breaches the terms of our Policies, please let us know by email on email@example.com. We will review any such notices and take such action as we, acting in our absolute discretion, determine is necessary or appropriate.
10. Limitation of Liability
Subject to the above, we exclude liability for all conditions, warranties and representations made by the Website and/or any third party website to which it links and are not liable for any claims, losses and/or associated costs arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with:
- the unavailability or lack of functionality of the Website;
- the accuracy of any content of the Website or any third party website; or
- any virus, distributed denial-of-service attack or other technologically harmful material which may infect your device(s), equipment, software, programs, website(s), application(s) or other proprietary material as a result of your use of the Website, downloading any content from the Website or any linked website and/or visiting any website via a link from the Website.
We accept no liability for loss or damage which arises out of or relates to the use of the Website or its contents (including without limitation any special, direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind).
11. Injunctive Relief and Equitable Relief
12. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
13. Contact Us